Recipe by Boca Pat
This makes two loaves...One for you.....The other for you too, it's so simple to put together and is delicious.
Top Review by Michelle S.
A most excellent cake! We used plain old water and put it in a greased and floured tube pan for 55 minutes. Cool for 25 minutes and take out of pan. Topped with a creamy chocolate glaze. It is a MUST to use a Duncan Hines cake mix. The texture and flavor is not the same without. The family is still licking their lips from this one! Next time we have to try it in the loaf pans, maybe that way I can tuck one in the freezer to enjoy later.
- 1 (18 ounce) packageduncan hines moist deluxe fudge marble cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup club soda or 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350; grease& flour two 9X5X3 loaf pans.
- Set aside cocoa packet from mix.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in lge bowl; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Measure 1 cup batter; place in small bowl and stir in contents of cocoa packet.
- Spoon half the yellow batter into each loaf pan.
- Spoon half the chocolate batter over yellow batter in each pan; run knife thru batters to marble.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes; Loosen cakes from pans; invert onto cooling racks.