Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
So easy because you start with a cake mix.
- 1 (18 ounce) packageswirl double chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix (dry).
- Beat remaining cake mix, the Swirl Mix, oil and 1 egg in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat reserved cake mix, the sugar, sour cream, cream cheese and 2 eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Spread over baked crust. Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.