So easy because you start with a cake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- 3Reserve 1 cup of the cake mix (dry).
- 4Beat remaining cake mix, the Swirl Mix, oil and 1 egg in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms. Press in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Beat reserved cake mix, the sugar, sour cream, cream cheese and 2 eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 3 minutes.
- 6Spread over baked crust. Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until center is set.
- 7Cool completely. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Marble Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 181.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g