1 hr 20 mins
I'll be honest- I haven't tried this recipe. I saw a picture in a cookbook and thought it looked incredible, but I'm not sure I can pull it off. But I'm sure someone here can and will report back on how it turned out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x 13 pan.
- 2Remove marble pouch and 1 cup cake mix and set aside.
- 3Combine remaining cake mix with oil and 1 egg until a soft dough forms.
- 4Press in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan.
- 5Bake for 10 minutes.
- 6Combine reserved cake mix, 2 eggs, sugar, cheeses, and creams.
- 7Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- 8Reserve 1 1/2 cups.
- 9Spoon the rest of the mixture over the crust.
- 10Combine reserved cheese mixture with marble pouch and combine well.
- 11Spoon mixture randomly over the pan.
- 12To marble, pull a knife through the pan in wide curves.
- 13Bake 30-40 minutes until the center springs back when touched lightly- do not over bake Immediately run a knife around the edge of the cake.
- 14Cool completely and refrigerate until serving time.
- 15Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 147.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: