Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'll be honest- I haven't tried this recipe. I saw a picture in a cookbook and thought it looked incredible, but I'm not sure I can pull it off. But I'm sure someone here can and will report back on how it turned out.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x 13 pan.
- Remove marble pouch and 1 cup cake mix and set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix with oil and 1 egg until a soft dough forms.
- Press in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine reserved cake mix, 2 eggs, sugar, cheeses, and creams.
- Beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups.
- Spoon the rest of the mixture over the crust.
- Combine reserved cheese mixture with marble pouch and combine well.
- Spoon mixture randomly over the pan.
- To marble, pull a knife through the pan in wide curves.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until the center springs back when touched lightly- do not over bake Immediately run a knife around the edge of the cake.
- Cool completely and refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut into bars.