Prep 7 hrs
Cook 20 mins
For an ice cream maker
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate instant malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 8 cups light cream
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In saucepan, combine sugar, malted milk powder, and flour.
- Gradually stir in 2 cups of cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir a moderate amount of the hot mixture into eggs. Return to hot mixture.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more. Add fudge topping; mix well.
- Chill until cool,.
- Stir in remaining cream and vanilla.
- Add in gradually into ice cream maker following machine directions (about 30 min) and then freeze in freezer for 4+ hours.