Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so good! I got this recipe from a friend after she made them for a cookie exchange. My hubby liked them so much that I had to make them the next day!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda, flour and oatmeal.
- Press 2/3 of batter into bottom of 9 x13 pan and set remaining batter aside.
- Melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and butter in a saucepan. Pour over the top of batter and sprinkle remaining batter over the top.
- Bake 350°F for 18-20 minutes.
- It will still look soft until the "fudge" cools.
Reminds me of something I had when I was really little. My husband particularly liked the raw jumble...sighhhhh...but I still managed to bake a few. It's a great treat. Thanks a bunch.