Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Do you like chocolate and cheesecake? These are really good. I love the chocolate wafers for the crust. They taste so good. This recipe makes a pretty presentation on assorted plate of cookies and bars.
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares (melted and cooled slightly)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- Mix the three ingredients together and mix well; press firmly into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Put the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and beat till fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk, melted chocolate, vanilla, and eggs.
- Pour over the crust and bake at 300 degrees for 40-50 minutes or till set; cool 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan place the unsweetened chocolate and butter; mix till smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the water and confectioners sugar.
- Frost and refrigerate.
- Cut into squares.