Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sure sounds simple. From northpole.com.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix sugar, cocoa and milk in 1 quart glass measuring cup.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Stir down sides of cup and microwave 40 seconds more.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Beat until thick.
- Let set up and cut into squares or eat warm right out of the bowl.