Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Grease a large cookie sheet; set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat 1 cup chocolate chips, the unsweetened chocolate, and butter until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add in eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and baking powder; beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes until edges are firm and surfaces are dull and crackled.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool.
- To store: place in layers separated by waxed paper in an airtight container; cover; store at room temperature up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.