Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
No need to stand over the stove stirring chocolate with this recipe around. Add chopped pecans or walnuts if you like, or not.
- 3 cups good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) caneaglebrand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut into pieces
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except nuts in glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave on medium (50%) power for 5 minutes, stirring at 1 1/2 minute intervals.
- Add chopped nuts, if desired.
- Pour into 8" square dish that has been lined with plastic wrap or waxed paper that has been greased.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Remove from dish and cut into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.