- 150 ml milk
- 450 g light brown sugar
- 15 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 175 g crunchy peanut butter
- 100 g porridge oats
- 100 g muesli (with no added sugar)
- 75 g glace cherries, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the milk, sugar, butter, salt and vanilla essence in a pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
- Boil for 2 minutes stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto non-stick baking paper and leave to set.