1/3 Photos of Fudge Dessert/Fondue Sauce
This sauce can transform ice cream or other desserts into a delicious delight! Or, you can use this sauce in your fondue pot with your favorite dippers for a sweet treat!
My Private Note
cups sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and sugar to rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 2Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 3Add chocolate, stirring until melted.
- 4Beat over heat until smooth.
- 5(If sauce has slightly curdled appearance, beat vigorously until creamy smooth).
- 6Remove from heat; blend in butter, vanilla, and salt.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Dessert/Fondue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.6
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 678.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 133.6 g
- Protein 14.3 g