Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Most fudge recipes call for marshmallow creme, but I never keep it on hand. This one calls for marshmallows and chocolate chips. It's easy to make and always turns out great and it's an easy recipe to double with no more effort! The nuts are optional. I'm allergic, so I skip them.
- In heavy 2 quart saucepan, combine 1st 4 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; Immediately add chocolate chips and marshmallows. (If you use large marshmallows, quarter them first).
- Stir until marshmallows and chocolate are melted.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts (opt). Spread into a buttered 9"x9" pan.
- Cut into small squares.