Prep 33 mins
Cook 0 mins
You will have to store them in the refrigerator but I never have to with my kids.
Make and share this Fudge Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 3⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- Combine the cereal and sugar in a large bowl an set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a 1-qt microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- (Make sure pan is at least 2 in. deep.) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares.
This was absolutely, positively DECADENT and I LOVED it. The easiest treat I have ever made. I'm thrilled with the fact that it is far from sticky and gooey. Instead, it presents as light and airy with a delicate crispiness that offsets the chocolate very nicely. Made for December, 09 P-A-R-T-Y event. You can bet your chocolate wrappers I'll be making THIS again...and again...and..... Thanks for sharing, Range Rover!