You will have to store them in the refrigerator but I never have to with my kids.
Make and share this Fudge Crispy Treats recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the cereal and sugar in a large bowl an set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a 1-qt microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- (Make sure pan is at least 2 in. deep.) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares.