1/6 Photos of Fudge Crispy Treats
The Range Rover's Note:
You will have to store them in the refrigerator but I never have to with my kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cereal and sugar in a large bowl an set aside.
- 2Place chocolate chips in a 1-qt microwave-safe dish.
- 3Microwave uncovered, on high for about 1 minute; stir gently until smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 5Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- 6Spoon into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- 7(Make sure pan is at least 2 in. deep.) Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (791 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 48.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g