Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are chewy, fudgy, SUPER EASY cookies that you can probably make right now!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist suggested)
- 1 (300 g) package soft silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- blend together cake mix and tofu.
- add water.
- drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- bake according to cake mix instructions.
- do not add oil or eggs, the tofu replaces both.
they're yummy, healthier, alot lower in calories than the other versions.. but its too sweet. do you know any way to make it less sweet? thk u =D
I made my cookies very big and got around 27 out of this batch. I think next time I will follow the directions and make them smaller as they were very very cakelike. I kept the batter cold in the fridge while I baked one batch at a time in the oven. They get very puffy, and I baked them for around 12 minutes, though I guess smaller cookies would take less time. I also added a handful of chocolate chips to the last half of the batter, and it was very good. Anyway we all liked them, thanks for the recipe.