Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have searched and searched for the recipe for chick fil la's brownies and cant find it. So I went to my Kitchen and started to play. Enjoy
- 236.59 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml milk
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 14.78 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, eggs, milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla; beat well. Stir in nuts. Spread into a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Just before brownies are done, melt chips in a saucepan with 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and condensed milk. Spread fudge mixture over hot brownies. Cool. Chill and cut into bars. (The icing cools very quickly, so if you want to add swirls or fork lines to the top of the brownies work quickly! :).
About as close as you can get! <br/><br/>My husband is the dessert connoisseur in the house and they passed his test... even using GF flour!