Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a chocolate gooey inside rolled in powder sugar. Very easy to put together. I put the dough in the fridge over night. Then bake the next day!!
- Stir cocoa into butter, cool slightly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Sir in remaining flour.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours or over night.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, roll in powderedsugar. place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until tops have crackled appearance and are set.
- remove from cookie sheet and let cool.
Wow and double wow! These cookies were amazingly good. Decadent, fudgy, chocolaty with just a slight crust. Like a cookie in brownie form. I just found my new favourite cookie recipe. I can't wait to make these again! They are so awesome! Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
So yummy and chocolatey! MY word these cookies are GOOD! I follow the recipe to the letter. My yield was 30, and they're a very tender cookie. I'm supposed to share them, but I may not ;-) .Thanks for sharing, Coffee lover!
10 stars!! These were easy to whip up and sooo good! You have once again proven the you are THE cookie lady!! Thanks so much for posting!