This rich cookie starts with a brownie mix, and is loaded with nuts, coconut and chocolate chips. Yummmm. A Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe.
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 447.92 g packagepillsbury fudge supreme double chocolate premium brownie mix
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 99.22 g can coconut (1 1/3 cups loosely packed)
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°F; Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine butter and cream cheese; beat until smooth; Add sweetened condensed milk and egg; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off; Add flour and brownie mix; mix well; (Reserve enclosed chocolate-flavored syrup packet for topping) Stir in pecans, coconut and chocolate chips; Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until set; Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets; Cool completely.
- Cut very small hole in corner of reserved chocolate-flavored syrup packet; lightly drizzle over cooled cookies Store in tightly covered container.
My friend Julianne made these cookies and brought some over to me. They were rich, fudgey and sure to cure any chocolate craving. She went ahead and used an 8 ounce package of cream cheese and didn't add in the coconut and pecans. Delicious!