Recipe by Connie K
This rich cookie starts with a brownie mix, and is loaded with nuts, coconut and chocolate chips. Yummmm. A Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe.
Top Review by Dine & Dish
My friend Julianne made these cookies and brought some over to me. They were rich, fudgey and sure to cure any chocolate craving. She went ahead and used an 8 ounce package of cream cheese and didn't add in the coconut and pecans. Delicious!
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, softened
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 447.92 g packagepillsbury fudge supreme double chocolate premium brownie mix
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- 99.22 g can coconut (1 1/3 cups loosely packed)
- 340.19 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F; Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, combine butter and cream cheese; beat until smooth; Add sweetened condensed milk and egg; blend well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off; Add flour and brownie mix; mix well; (Reserve enclosed chocolate-flavored syrup packet for topping) Stir in pecans, coconut and chocolate chips; Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 9 to 12 minutes or until set; Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets; Cool completely.
- Cut very small hole in corner of reserved chocolate-flavored syrup packet; lightly drizzle over cooled cookies Store in tightly covered container.