Prep 25 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is Wonderful, my kids even liked it. Enjoy!!
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3 teaspoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsweetened cereal crumbs (I suggest corn flakes)
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped fine
- Combine Milk and Cocoa in sauce pan; cook and beat over low heat until cocoa is dissolved.
- Add Butter, Sugar Replacement, Salt and Vanilla.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 2 min.
- Remove from heat; add cereal crumbs and work in with wooden spoon.
- Cool 15 min.
- divid in half; roll each into tubes, 8in long.
- Roll each in finely chopped nuts.
- Wrap in waxed paper; chill overnight.
- Cut into 1/4-in slices.