Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living. Place in the freezer for 45 minutes for cleaner slices.
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- powdered sugar
- Combine cocoa and sugar.
- Add melted butter and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cut into 2 inch squares, and dust with powered sugar before serving.