Recipe by Wildflour
This takes Pecan Pie to a whole 'nother level!!!! Played with the recipe til I got it just right! ;)
Top Review by itsnevrenough
This was so rich and delicious! I made it to go along with our Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't have evaporated milk, so I used regular skim milk. I will definitely be making this again! Thanks! Amy
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons good quality vanilla essence
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chips, evaporated milk and butter in small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, til mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In medium to large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add/ whisk in rest of ingredients til well mixed.
- Gradually stir in chocolate mixture then pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in 375F oven for 40 minutes, or til just set.
- Cool on rack (top will look shiny like a brownie).
- This pie is nicknamed by a friend of mine as "Better than Sex Pie!".
- (She's 84, we'll give her a break!).