1/2 Photos of Fudge Butter Pecan Pie
This takes Pecan Pie to a whole 'nother level!!!! Played with the recipe til I got it just right! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chips, evaporated milk and butter in small saucepan.
- 2Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, til mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 3In medium to large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- 4Add/ whisk in rest of ingredients til well mixed.
- 5Gradually stir in chocolate mixture then pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 6Bake in 375F oven for 40 minutes, or til just set.
- 7Cool on rack (top will look shiny like a brownie).
- 8This pie is nicknamed by a friend of mine as "Better than Sex Pie!".
- 9(She's 84, we'll give her a break!).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Butter Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.7
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 46.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g