Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and delicious. A hit at school functions.
Make and share this Fudge Brownies With Cookie Dough recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F Butter a 9x9 baking pan.
- In microwave, melt butter and baking chocolate until smooth. Stir in eggs one at a time, mixing well. Sift flour over chocolate mixture, and add sugar and vanilla. Stir. Fold in chocolate chips, and pour 2/3 of the mixture into the baking pan. Set remaining 1/3 of batter aside.
- Bake for 25 minutes. (Will not be cooked through.) Remove from oven, and carefully drop globs of cookie dough all over hot brownies. Dot cookie dough with remaining brownie batter and return pan to oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes longer, until done. Cool, and cut into bars. Frost with chocolate frosting if desired!