I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Weight Watchers. This recipe is a 3 point value. To cut the fat, add dried plum puree, which intensifies the chocolate flavor and enhances the fudgy texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dried plum puree (see note)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso or 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, dried plum puree, sugar, egg, egg whites, coffee, and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed. Stir in the flour mixture until just moistened.
- 4Scrape the batter into the pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cool ompletely in the pan on a rack. Cit into 16 brownies.
- 5Cook's Tip: To make dried plum puree, combine 2/3 cup pitted dried plums and 3 tablespoons water in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: