1/1 Photo of Fudge Brownies (Kitchenaid Mixer)
From KitchenAid Stand Mixer Cookbook. Recipe says it makes 36 brownies, but I must cut big brownies -- made about 25 or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/2 cup margarine/butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside to cool.
- 2Place remaining 1/2 cup margarine/butter, sugar and vanilla in mixer bowl.
- 3Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- 4Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds.
- 5Turn to Speed 6 and beat about 2 minutes.
- 6Turn to Speed 4.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating about 15 seconds after each addition.
- 8Stop and scrape bowl.
- 9Add cooled chocolate mixture.
- 10Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds.
- 11Stop and scrape bowl.
- 12Add all remaining ingredients (flour, salt, nuts).
- 13Turn to Stir Speed and mix until well blended, about 30 seconds.
- 14Pour into greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 15Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 16Cool in pan on wire rack and cut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies (Kitchenaid Mixer)
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g