1/1 Photo of Fudge Brownies
These brownies are simple to make and very dense and chocolately... Definitely not your cake type brownie. No baking powder or baking soda is required by this recipe (ie their absense isn't a type-o). If desired, you can also frost these with chocolate icing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F.
- 2Thoroughly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" pan.
- 3Reserve 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips.
- 4Mix all the ingredients except the reserved chips until well blended.
- 5Press the mixture into the greased pan (I usually use my fingers to do this).
- 6Bake for about 20 minutes, turn off oven and remove brownies.
- 7Sprinkle the reserved chips evenly over the top of the brownies and return to the turned off oven for several minutes to melt the chocolate chips.
- 8Using a knife spread the melted chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies.
- 9Cut into 25 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g