Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir to blend and set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs until light yellow; add salt, sugar, flour, and baking powder.
- Beat well.
- Blend in cooled chocolate, vanilla and pecans.
- Blend thouroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
These were EXCELLENT brownies... I made them in february and forgot to post a review!!! They were spectacular.. bf loved them for his bday!
These brownies were delicious, i made them for a party and everybody asked me for the recipe. I have been forever looking for an easy recipe for fudge brownies and this is it. Delicious!!! I do have a little correction, I had a lot of batter leftover for a 9 inch pan so if you make these go for something just a little bit bigger.
MMMMmmmm...Fudgey, and ohhh so delicious. My DD and I made these tonight for her treat for her birthday tomorrow. So we had to test taste them to make sure they were ok :-) and indeed they are delicious, and very simple to make too.