Abby C's Note:
These brownies are absolute scrumptious! You have to try these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease the bottom only of a square pan, 8x8x2 inches, with shortening.
- 3Heat margarine and 1 package chocolate chips in a 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted; remove from heat.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts and 1/2 cup chocolate chips real hard with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- 5Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 6Spread in pan with a rubber scraper.
- 7Bake until the center is set, about 30 minutes.
- 8Let brownies cool completely, then cut into 1 3/4x1 1/2-inch brownies.
- 9Store brownies tightly covered.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (717 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.4
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g