1/1 Photo of Fudge Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Brownie recipe from my Kitchen Aid mixer book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 3Melt 1/2 cup butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside to cool.
- 4Place remaining 1/2 cup butter, sugar, and vanilla in mixer bowl.
- 5Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- 6Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds.
- 7Turn to Speed 6 and beat about 2 minutes.
- 8Turn to Speed 4, add eggs one at a time beating about 15 seconds after each addition.
- 9Stop and scrape bowl, add cooled chocolate mixture.
- 10Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds.
- 11Stop and scrape bowl, add all remaining ingredients.
- 12Turn to Stir Speed and mix until well blended, about 30 seconds.
- 13Pour into baking pan.
- 14Bake for 45 minutes.
- 15Cool in pan on wire rack and cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 98.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g