Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe from but it's good. At a previous job this brownie was frequently requested.
- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9x9 square baking dish.
- In a double boiler melt together butter and bittersweet chocolate. In a separate bowl sift together flour and cocoa. Stir both types of sugar into chocolate butter mixture until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture and mix well. Slowly stir in the flour mixture and stir until there are no lumps.
- Pour the brownie batter into the grease baking dish and bake for 28-33 minutes.
these are great!
These turned out very nice! Fudgy and not too sweet. Made for the Bakery Challenge-Switzerland-2011 by the Food.Commandos.