- 1⁄2 cup plus 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9x9 square baking dish.
- In a double boiler melt together butter and bittersweet chocolate. In a separate bowl sift together flour and cocoa. Stir both types of sugar into chocolate butter mixture until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture and mix well. Slowly stir in the flour mixture and stir until there are no lumps.
- Pour the brownie batter into the grease baking dish and bake for 28-33 minutes.