Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Amazingly moist and delicious.
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 5 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add melted chocolate mixture.
- Mix until blended.
- Add flour gradually while beating on low speed.
- Mix in nuts, if desired.
- Turn into greased 18x12 inch baking pan, spreading mixture evenly in pan. Bake and 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
- While still warm, cut into squares.
A really good recipe with nice flavor. Thanks.