Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Amazingly moist and delicious.
Make and share this Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Beat eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add melted chocolate mixture.
- Mix until blended.
- Add flour gradually while beating on low speed.
- Mix in nuts, if desired.
- Turn into greased 18x12 inch baking pan, spreading mixture evenly in pan. Bake and 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
- While still warm, cut into squares.