Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 35 mins
A nice chocolatey dessert I found on Betty Crocker.com that I am saving here to try! **Cook time and prep does not include the recommended 4 hours to chill**
- 18 1⁄3 ounces Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons water, as called for on brownie mix box
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, as called for on brownie mix box
- 1 -2 egg, as called for on brownie mix box
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules or 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 4 ounces chocolate fudge instant pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) bag toffee pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Make brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs and adding coffee granules.
- Spread batter in pan; Bake as directed on box.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
- Place half of the squares in bottom of 3-quart glass bowl; Make pudding mix as directed on box for pudding, using milk.
- Pour half of the pudding over brownies in bowl then top with half each of the toffee bits and whipped topping.
- Repeat with remaining brownies, pudding, toffee bits and whipped topping.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
- ENJOY! :).