Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 595.33 g package fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 177.44 ml dark chocolate chips or 177.44 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 9 inch pie crusts (unbaked)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water.
- Stir with wooden spoon until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Bake until set (40-45 minutes).
- Cool completely.
- Cut pie into wedges and serve each wedge with a scoop of ice cream.
I made this for a church pot luck dessert. It was gone before I could get a piece!! Next time, i'm going to made smaller servings, I had a lot of church members complain that they didn't ge to sample it. Thanks so much for sharing