1/2 Photos of Fudge Brownie Pie
Chef FGBI's Note:
I have not tried this recipe yet, But I am going to try to sometime this week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs in small mixing bowl.
- 2Blend in sugar and melted butter and margrine.
- 3Combine flour,sugar and salt, add to butter mixture.
- 4Stir in vanilla and nuts (if wanted).
- 5Pour into lightly greased 8-inch pie pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set (pie wil not test done).
- 7let cool and then cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g