Recipe by Chef FGBI
I have not tried this recipe yet, But I am going to try to sometime this week.
Top Review by AngelaTN
This pie is basically brownies baked in a pie plate instead of a rectangular pan. Tasty, but kind of boring by itself. When you add ice cream and some hot fudge topping, then you have a nice brownie fudge sundae.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup unsifted flour
- 1⁄3 cup Hersheys cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in small mixing bowl.
- Blend in sugar and melted butter and margrine.
- Combine flour,sugar and salt, add to butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts (if wanted).
- Pour into lightly greased 8-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set (pie wil not test done).
- let cool and then cut into wedges.