Recipe by Geojlc
I got this from my friend, Scott McHaffie. I think he got it from a cookbook, but I don't remember which one. I adapted it from pan brownies to a De Marle (silicone bakeware) tartlet tray.
Top Review by QueenBee49444
These are absolutely delicious!!!!! I don't own a tartlet pan so I used my mini muffin pan, kept the temperature at 375 and baked for 11 minutes. The brownie bites came out perfect. Now, to find a place to hide them so I can take them to work in the morning. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces baker's unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and baker's chocolate until smooth.
- Mix in sugar and eggs.
- Fold in flour and chocolate chips and mix only until combined (the less mixing, the more moist).
- For bites, fill each tartlet to top.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes and pop out to finish cooling on wire racks.
- Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
- For pan brownies, grease 9X13 pan and pour in mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.