Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from my friend, Scott McHaffie. I think he got it from a cookbook, but I don't remember which one. I adapted it from pan brownies to a De Marle (silicone bakeware) tartlet tray.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and baker's chocolate until smooth.
- Mix in sugar and eggs.
- Fold in flour and chocolate chips and mix only until combined (the less mixing, the more moist).
- For bites, fill each tartlet to top.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes and pop out to finish cooling on wire racks.
- Repeat until all the batter is cooked.
- For pan brownies, grease 9X13 pan and pour in mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.