Amazing coffee flavored cheesecake, bottomed with amazing chocolate fudge and an Oreo crust. Marbled with chocolate for your delight!
fudge bottom sauce
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup instant brewed coffee, any flavor, room temperature
- 1 (6 ounce) 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 semisweet baking chocolate square, melted
- Fudge-Bottom Sauce.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and 1 tablespoons margarine in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1.5 minutes or until margarine is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool slightly.
- ADD milk to chocolate mixture; stir.
- POUR chocolate into crust and refrigerate/freeze for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- PREHEAT oven 350ºF. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs one at a time and coffee; mix until blended.
- POUR into crust.
- MELT chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl until melted. Pour into cheesecake mixture and swirl with end of a knife until a ‘marble’ effect appears.
- BAKE 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
This cheesecake turns out beautifully. I would probably use espresso or a stronger coffee next time as the coffee flavor was lost. Very easy recipe.