Recipe by ladyautumn
This recipe comes from a recipe pamphlet I found at a grocery store. It is using JELL-O, BAKER'S, OREO, and COOL WHIP in this recipe. 20 minutes plus refrigeration time. Can't wait to try this one. There are so many great recipes in this pamphlet, which one to try first???
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, chopped and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk for 2 minutes. Microwave 2 chocolate squares on high 1 minute or until melted when stirred. Stir in 1 cup pudding; pour into crust.
- Add half the cool whip and all but 3 tablespoons candy to remaining pudding. Spoon over layer in crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and candy. Melt remaining chocolate square; drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.