1/2 Photos of Fudge Babies
These little fudge babies are addictive. They're raw. They're from the blog of Chocolate-Covered Katie. http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2009/10/13/make-these-now/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop/blend all the ingredients, using a food processor, Magic Bullet, etc.
- 2Roll into cutey-pie little balls. (Use plastic wrap if you need to.).
- 3I rolled these into balls, but if you want true brownies, simply shape the dough into bars instead.
- 4**Update*** Version 2:.
- 5Hot Cocoa Fudge Babies!
- 630 grams cashews, 80 grams dates, 5 grams (1T) dark cocoa powder. Blend. Even fudgier than the original! :).
- 7(Add mint and cacao nibs and you’re getting into Wild Bar territory. And if you leave out the cocoa, you have a homemade Cashew Cookie Larabar!).
- 8* Add shaved coconut, mini chips, nuts, or raisins to the mix.
- 9* Moisten truffles, then roll in cocoa powder, sugar, coconut, crushed nuts, etc.
- 10* Add oils or extracts, such as mint or coconut.
- 11* Sprinkle in some ground coffee for a java jolt.
- 12* Extreme Chocoholic Version: Melt some chocolate and add it to the mix when you add the vanilla and cocoa.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudge Babies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g