- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup walnuts (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy sauce pan, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes remove from heat.
- Add both kinds of morsels, stir until they are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into foil lined 8 inch square pan, chill 2 hours until firm.