Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy, really good recipe for fudge.
Make and share this Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy sauce pan, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes remove from heat.
- Add both kinds of morsels, stir until they are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into foil lined 8 inch square pan, chill 2 hours until firm.
2 WORDS: EASY, AWESOME!! Thanx for the recipe!
YUMMY! Great fudge recipe. I used milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and also added 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter during the last stage. As an extra touch, I pushed mini marshmellows down into the fudge after it cooled some and also put some on top. This was a big hit!
Very quick and easy. I made this in under 30 minutes and it turned out great. Thanks so much!