Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an old family hand me down kind of recipe. Found it going through some old boxes. Hope you like it.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring (or almond, mint, etc)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups nuts (optional)
- Melt first four ingredients and stir thoroughly, add nuts.
Mmmmmm Perect! Soft but not too sticky :) I didn't have the 2tbs of milk so I used water instead and it's still perfect :)
This is a great easy recipe for fudge. My 2 teenage boys made a double batch for Christmas. It turned out great!!!!
i loved it its......... its......... outstanding