- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy cooking pot, mix the sugar, cream, condensed milk, butter (chopped into small chunks; do not use margarine!).
- In a separate bowl, mix chocolate chips, chopped baking chocolate, marshmallow creme, and vanilla.
- Cook the sugar and cream mixture at a rolling boil to soft ball stage; do not stir after it reaches full boil.
- Pour over chocolate mixture and stir.
- Pour into buttered 9x9 pan. Cool completely. Do not refrigerate until cool; store in refrigerator if not eaten immediately.