Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com Another one of those great Restaurant Copy-Cats! Enjoy.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle on hamburger patties before cooking.
I'm just making this up again for christmas gifts. I multiply the ingredients by six, and find it's very good sprinkled on just about any meat;)
I mixed the ingrediants well with a pound of ground beef. It was good, but a little spicy for me. I think I would be very good with 2 pounds of meat.
While I have never been to Fudruckers, I have to say this is a delicious blend! I mix 2 pounds of meat, with a few tablespoons heavy cream, 1/4 of a small grated onion and some of this seasoning ( in the mix and sprinkled on the outsides)...pan fry in a little butter and a splash of oil...6-7 minutes on each side and it's perfect! Juicy and flavorful- you can't beat it.