Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
FSD = Fat Smash Diet. Originally posted on the FatSmashForum.com recipes forum by sandyt.
- 28 ounces chickpeas
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 roma tomatoes (plum)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- Wash, cut into small pieces and lightly steam approximately half a bunch of asparagus so it is still crisp. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Drain can of chickpeas well, then pour into large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes (not too fine) Press 2 cloves of fresh garlic (Less if you aren't a garlic fan) Add tomatoes and garlic to chickpeas.
- Chop marinated artichoke hearts into small pieces, add to bowl Add the fresh steamed asparagus to mix.
- Pour Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil over ingredients (as much or as little as you like).
- Then salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix well & Voila! A tasty, fast and high-protein salad that tastes even better the next day after the chickpeas marinate!