Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Comfort food in easy steps. Delicious and a favorite for a winter's night or on the grill in summer.
- 1 (8 ounce) bagof elbo roni pasta, boiled and drained
- 1 lb good quality ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz (or smaller)
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- V8 vegetable juice, to get desired consistency
- salt and pepper (optional)
- saute beef and onions in large frying pan, drain well.
- add cheese whiz and stir to creamy consistency.
- add canned tomatoes and V8 juice.
- add paprika, salt and pepper.
- allow to cook down without a cover.
Terrific family-pleasing recipe! I used Velveeta instead of Cheez Whiz, but made no other changes. The kids loved it and want it again soon. Thanx!
My 6 yr old son calls this my homemade hamburger helper...he requests it at least once a week! It's really good!
this was so easy and tasty even the kids loved it. it look like a keeper. thanks for sharing :)