1/1 Photo of Frying Pan Goulash
Stella Mae's Note:
Comfort food in easy steps. Delicious and a favorite for a winter's night or on the grill in summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1saute beef and onions in large frying pan, drain well.
- 2add cheese whiz and stir to creamy consistency.
- 3add canned tomatoes and V8 juice.
- 4add paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5allow to cook down without a cover.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frying Pan Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.4
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 505.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g