- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dates, chopped
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, dates, eggs and vanilla.
- Cook in frying pan over medium heat until it pulls away from the sides of the pan, 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add rest of the ingredients, except for coconut.
- When cool enough to handle, wet hands and form into small balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.