A unique no-bake cookie combining traditional Christmas ingredients like dates and cherries with rice krispies cereal.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs and brown sugar together; stir in dates.
- 2Pour mixture into a lightly greased heavy frying pan.
- 3Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until dates are soft (8 to 10 minutes); remove from heat.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except coconut; cool to lukewarm.
- 5Shape mixture into small balls and roll in coconut.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fry Pan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (789 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 157.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 93.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied red cherries
green glazed cherries