Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is a great twist from normal pizza it truly is a surprise:) this is a Native American style pizza.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups hot and spicy bbq sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- spaghetti sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine flour, salt, oil, powder, sugar and milk.
- Combine well and make baseball size balls.
- Roll out into large disks; fry in oil (medium temp) do not let oil smoke!
- Cut chicken into small pieces as well as onion and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté in skillet with barbecue sauce until it begins to brown.
- Be sure the chicken is cut small or it will not cook when you sauté it.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a small pan and pour over bread.
- Add chicken mix. Add cheese.
- Heat in oven until cheese melts!
i started making it and directions said to add sugar,couldnt find it listed in ingredients, didnt know how much sugar=so left it out=made anyway was good..
And here I thought my family was being all clever using frybread for pizzas. Very tasty, I like the bbq chicken on this. Next time I may use bbq in place of the spaghetti sauce too.