Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
To tell the truth, I got this recipe out of a North American Indian Craft/Cook book, it is very good. And you can put almost anything on top like: Honey and powder sugar, beans or dalsa! Personally I think the honey and powder sugar is best. If you looking for something like a Funnel cake, then look no farther!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- cooking oil
- Mix all Dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Then add in oil and water.
- Mix it up in tell all the flour is wet and doughy, sometimes you need to add a little more water.
- Then roll or press it flat like a large pancake; use you finger to put a large hole in the center.
- Fry in greased pan on medium in tell both sides are a light brown.
good recipe! The only thing not authentic is the olive oil. Thanks for giving credit to your source.